Friday, December 15, 2006

robyn on plain

does any one know of an over the counter seditive i could give robyn to sleep on the plain? one that wont harm her.

3 Comments:

Blogger Drummdown said...

the only thing I heard of was benadryl. We used it with Emilee when we went to Colorado that one time.

There is a risk. It could have an opposite affect on her. You might make her drawzy or you might just make her hyper.

Pluss, "they" don't recomend using medication unless it's necessary. I tried it cause the drive was really long and I'm not sure if it was the driving that made her sleepy, or the benadryl.

Good Luck.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

I'll show you a seditive! muah hah hah hah

:]

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Beverlynne said...

check my comments on my blog. I forgot to tell you that breastfeeding is the greatest thing to do with a baby on a plane because the sucking equalizes the pressure on the baby's ears so that the baby doesn't even get fussy. And isn't being fussy on the plane what you are really worried about with Robyn?

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home