Thursday, November 02, 2006

halloween time



we had a super halloween. we went to our ward party and then, on halloween night we pasted out candy. we only got 3 trick or treaters and 2 of them were smoking teenagers not in costums. punks!!! anyway we also watched young frankenstein which was really slow and boring, funny cause i thought i would like it. anyway curtis and i were jack and sally from the nightmare before christmas, and robyn was a ghost. we are so excited to see everyone in a few weeks and for those who cant be there we understand, however i dont think robyn is old enough to. i want to here more about what everone is doing. also i got hooked on this show called lost. holy cow its intense. i watch it whenever i feed robyn. it makes it more bearable. not that it hurts but its just boring to sit there and stare at nothing. anyway love ya all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drummdown said...

Well, you guys look great. Best I've seen you in years. lol :) Sorry you guys didn't have fun on Halloween. We had tons of trick or treaters and they were all kids in costumes.

Oh, you're not the only one hooked on that show. I watched if from the begining but Josh won't let me watch it anymore. He thinks it's stupid. I haven't seen last season anyway cause we got rid of tv. but now we have it. Maybe I'll start watching it again. Josh has his Sports. I get Lost. That's fair, right? :)

We're not sure what we're doing for Thanks Giving yet. Just having it here with is family I guess.

Well, love you guys and I'll see you in Dec.

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

You guys look great, I wish we had pic of our costumes but our battery ran out, apparently who ever used the camera last forgot to turn it off, go figure. :)

But we did film a little part of it, maybe I can get something out of it. Elliot was a pumpkin but kinda got wet, when Brad was filling my glass with water at our ward trunk or treat so he had to take Elliot home to change. We were greasers from the 50's and we brought our car, We decked out our trunk with cob webs, spiders, and some more Halloween decorations. We were the only car that had decorations, it was so much fun! Everyone commented on our car and of course Brad had to show it off. Overall we had a blast this Halloween.

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home