Secret Santa's - Drumm

Well, as you know Christmas time is here and the Secret Santa's are out. The last couple years we had a Santa List we past around to wright down what everyone's interest are and hobies. Well, we didn't do that this year cause of how spread out everyone is. I know how hard it is to buy for people excpecially if we aren't sure what they would like, so...
Bethany Elaine: She doesn't have a Baby Book yet. Emilee got a really nice one from Deseret Books with a place to put church information on it. (Blessings, baptism, nursery, ect.,) Maybe a 1st Christmas ordament. Clothes and toys of course. She's pretty easy. So, any one of these would be great.
Emilee Marie: She's at the point where she is growing in size and in knowledge. So, clothes or any learning activies, like Leap Frog. She loves to sing, color and match things together.
Rachael: It's hard for me to shop for myself so don't feel bad if you don't know what to get me. Right now, I'm in too my family. So, anything that can bring me closer to them would be great. Board Games, like Pictionary, Clue or any fun game, cause I want to start having GAME NIGHTS with you guys. I'm also a big fan of Michigan football.
Josh: Know, he's the most easiest person to shop for. Toys! Anything that he could play with would be great for him. It doesn't have to be expensive to be fun for him. He is a Michigan University fanatic, and he also loves to play with his daughters.
Well, I hope this helps the people who has us out. (If you were having a hard time) Please "Post Up" what your and your family's interests are so if anyone else is having a hard time, they can get a few good ideas.
Merry Christmas guys. :) I'm really looking forward to it this year. I love you all, and always will.

1 Comments:
Thanks Rachael this is a good Idea! Love ya :)
8:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home