Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What we want for Christmas

Thanks Rachael for suggesting this, so I'm gonna follow up on what Rachael last posted....

Elliot, doesn't have a high chair yet, and I know it's a little pricey but if you can pitch in money so we can buy it for him that will be great!

Brad, anything that consists of electronics, music that he likes, etc.....but what he really needs is a new bag for work nothing girly, he's been using his old back pack that he got his freshman year of college and the back zipper doesn't even zip up. Just a nice bag that he can put his water bottle in, his school books, pencil's, etc.

Rabecca, as for me, is kinda hard to decide. What I really want is a stroller for Elliot, nothing fancy he's getting way to big for me to carry him in his car seat, so nothing I can attach the car seat with.

This is a good Idea I just hope people actually read it.

Rabecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home