Christmas is coming!

I can't wait to see everyone in only 12 more days! Kripes...time flies. I've been doing good. I'm still trying to find a better job. I'm always searching for something better. :) Ross and I are still together and doing good.
As for what I want for Christmas...hmmm...that's always kinda hard. I really really really want a Nikon D70...but that's asking a lot so... new clothes will do. I'm getting very bored of my old high school stuff. :] If you don't know what to get me, gift cards are always easy. I really like Forever21, Hot Topic, Urban Outfitter (expensive), and Levi Jeans. I wear a size 8 or 9 in jeans and I'm a Medium in girls shirts. If you don't want to get me cloths then I love books on photographers or art books. You can get them on sale for pretty cheap at Borders. I also need a nice warm snow jacket. I'm still wearing Sarah's jacket. I don't mind wearing her stuff, but I'm sure she doesn't want me wearing it forever. :) I love her!
I hope that narrows it down for whoever has me. I love this secretive stuff. :] it makes it more fun and I feel all antsy for Christmas like I used to. Hey David...Are we staying up till 2 in the morning and waking up at 4 or 5 to look under the tree? :] This is going to be so much fun!!! I love you all and can't wait to see you in about 2 weeks.

4 Comments:
Hey!!! I stayed up with you guys too. I'm the one who will stay up the whole night and then wake you two up to watch the Christmas Tree lights and dig through our stokings. Don't you forget that. :) I can't wait to see you too.
12:05 AM
Same here, I'm a little bummed that we'll only be their for two days, but at least we'll see everyone.
7:17 AM
Hey Rach...do you remember making confetti to put over the presents before everyone woke up? I remember that. We curled ribbon with the scissors. remember...remember...huh...huh...huh! See you in 9 more days everyone!
8:01 PM
Wow. Yeah, I totally forgot about that. Man, we sure did have a lot of fun, didn't we?
4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home