Thanksgiving, Robyn's blessing and Christmas


I just wanted to thank everyone who came to support us. I also wanted to tell everyone who didn't how it went. so here it is. on thanksgiving we had fun. the boys made this huge table, we moved everything off to the sides to fit it in the house. it was put together in its place it was too big to get in the doors. the women made dinner, mary brought her china and we made homemade pies.Robyn's blessing was great also. Mary crocheted her dress and it looked beautiful curtis gave her a wonderful blessing. after the blessing we fried a turkey and had another dinner. everyone was hoping for snow but they all missed it by a day. sorry guys!
As for Christmas:
Robyn: i think she would like board book, learning ones. mom got her a 1st Christmas ornament so don't worry about that. also if you want you can get her some warm clothing 3-6 months. Baby toys
Curtis: He loves modern furniture so anything to do with that, like a book or something. He would love a subscription to "Wallpaper" Magazine. He likes lecures or books on cd. he doesn't wear hats and he likes games, we have tons of games. He just asks that you don't get nicnacs or clothing.
Sarah: I can use some comfy black snow boots size 7 1/2. A subscription to "Professional Photographers" Magazine. I need a black belt i am a size 11 in pants. i don't really wear jewelry. i am a large in shirts, but no pail colors or floral patterns. I can probably use some sweaters.
We would really be happy with anything. You can surprise us if you want. We are so excited to come out for Christmas. it feels like forever. we haven't even seen David yet. Well love you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home