Friday, December 01, 2006

update








Here is a update on the crook family. Brad is now a civil servant with the government and is spending his time at work playing on the computer and doing homework. He hasn't gotten his clearance yet, so they stuck him and another kid he works with in another building, they pretty much can't do anything.

I am spending my time reading the Kingdom and the crown series, and I'm loving them I'm actually on the last book, and I am currently hooked on a tv show called "the OC" I know I know, it was just one day in the video store and I accidentally came across from it. Luckily Brad doesn't think its that stupid :) I'm also going to the gym as often I can so I can get rid of this baby fat. For my birthday Brad bought me this awesome dress I picked out on this web site I like, and he made lunch, dinner, he cleaned the house, took care of Elliot and made my favorite cake, German chocolate. We just spend the hole day in. I read, went on line did everything I wanted without being bugged by a 6 month old :) It was great, moms should get a break sometime.

Elliot is getting bigger and stronger each day. For thanksgiving we went to Colorado to visit my sister Sarah, with all of my family and their babies. I noticed that Elliot was watching his cousin Savanna play, crawl, and cruise because in the next couple of days Elliot was crawling on all four and getting up by himself up to stand. Since we've been home I've been constantly up and around getting him out of things he's not supposed to be in. Now he is getting stronger and getting up faster against the couches, he's also learning how to cruise, he'll move for about a foot then fall but he'll get right back up. Considering he just barely turned 6 months I'm not too excited about it. Also for some reason Elliot loves to get under his toy we bought a couple months ago, but the thing is he doesn't know hot to get out so he'll cry for mommy to save him. :)

The end.


1 Comments:

Blogger Drummdown said...

:) I remember those days. I can't wait 'til Bethany gets there. I know you're not excited about it but it really is awesome to see them progress.

Elliot is getting so big. I can't believe how much he looks like becca and brad mixed together. What a handsome boy.

Rabecca, you look amazing in that dress. I love your taste. I'm glade you got to relax on our B-day. My wasn't so relaxing, but it was FUN. The Michigan played Ohio State. And if you know College, or anything about sports, you'll know that that's the biggest rivalry of all sports. Very exciting game, but we lost by a feild goal (3pts). Then Josh took me to see "Stranget then Fiction".

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you guys.

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home