The Drumm's new addition!!!





Wow! This is my beautifull family.
Bethany Elaine Drumm arived on Monday the 13th of November at 3:24pm. Weighing at 8 bls 1 oz.
They induced me at 12:00pm, broke my water around 2:00pm (while diolated at a 5) and checked my cervex again an hour later. The nurse said, "Oh! I can't find your cervex!! Your ready!" Doc. Swainston was in the middle of a C-section and said to hold for 5 min. I started to get the urge to push right before he came in. He checked me and said,
"Yep! There's a baby in there."
"Are you sure?" lol
"Well, we'll soon find out. Do you feel a contraction?"
"Yeah, I feel one right now."
"Okay, push."
2 1/2 mins later, Bethany was born.
Emilee loves her baby sister. "Bunny" as she calls her. Emilee has been wonderful. Bethany sleeps through the night and isn't colicy and takes my milk really well. She also takes a pacifier and a bottle. I wanted to test a bottle the other day to see if Josh would be able to take me to a Birthday movie ("stranger then fiction"-great movie) while mom watched the kids. :) Even Emilee did well without us. It could be cause we left Emilee with Mom for a whole 24 hours the day Bethany was born, with the help of Aunt Beverly (thank you). I have a beautifull family and it just keeps getting more beautifull.
Bethany doesn't look like Emilee. She looks just like baby pic's of Josh. But they both have my double-jointed thombs. ;) And we think Bethany might have my green eyes.
Well, it all feels like another dream. I'm ready to do it again!!! :) Well, maybe I should wait a while and just enjoy the moments with my new family.

4 Comments:
Wow...It's about time. :) She's beautiful! She looks a lot like Josh! except that josh is handsom...and...you get the idea. :] Emilee is definately looking more and more like rachael. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how big you're belly got Rach! I can't wait to see you all in December.
Love Ya!
1:57 PM
i am so excited for you! i just want to let you know that robyn didnt get colic until she was 14 days. thats when it usually hits. so dont get too excited. i love you and i hope for the best.
10:05 PM
14 days?!!! Dang. Well, I'll let you know in another week then. Plus, I just found out today , at her 1st check up, that she might be alergic to my milk. No projectial vomiting and no messy diapers (like Emilee) but she poops a lot as if my milk is going right through her. I'll know in a couple of days if I need to change my diet or not. :) Man, just in time for Thanks Giving.
11:15 PM
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! Bethany is also lactose and intolerant. :( Well, look on the bright side. I'll loose a lot of weight.
2:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home