Merry Christmas Tracey

Merry Christmas Tracey.
I'm your Secret Santa.
This is what I got you from Forever 21, but it's in the olive color. It's a long Thermal Tee with Skull's all over it. I hope you don't have one yet. You said you wanted some clothes and you need something warm...so I got you something in between.
Sorry you're not here to get it on Christmas. :( I'm sending it to you as soon as Christmas is over. I'm just not sure when it'll get to you, with the post office being too busy this time of year. I hope you like it.
I love you, and I miss you soooooooooooo much.
From your Secret Santa,
Rachael Marie

Merry Christmas Tracey.
I'm your Secret Santa.
This is what I got you from Forever 21, but it's in the olive color. It's a long Thermal Tee with Skull's all over it. I hope you don't have one yet. You said you wanted some clothes and you need something warm...so I got you something in between.
Sorry you're not here to get it on Christmas. :( I'm sending it to you as soon as Christmas is over. I'm just not sure when it'll get to you, with the post office being too busy this time of year. I hope you like it.
I love you, and I miss you soooooooooooo much.
From your Secret Santa,
Rachael Marie

1 Comments:
Thanks!!! I'm Sure I'll Love it. It's kinda hard to see cuz it's so small. But From the looks of it I think It's adorable! I wish I could be there with everyone for christmas. :( But at least this year I'll have a white christmas! I love you and miss you a buch too! Give bethany and emilee a big sqeeze for me!
xoxo
1:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home