Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Christmas



We just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas and new year. We were really bummed out we got snowed in but we are going to try to make it in Jan 26-31st. we are excited to see everyone and we are sad that racheal and josh wont be there anymore. we had a fun Christmas despite the tragic blizzard. we spent Christmas eve at Curtis' parents house. Since we didn't get to spend Christmas together i would like to know what everyone got for Christmas. we got from his parents a really nice set of dishes 12 sittings, some cutco knives, and a wheat grinder. I got from Curtis a small point and shoot digital camera, some studio lighting, a retro toaster, a movie, and a razor. I am getting him a welder. Its still a secret who has us as secret santas and thats kinda fun. In jan we will give our gifts away so whoever has us in vegas can give it to us then. I hope we dont get snowed in again. there is supposed to be another blizzard this week, and maybe next. well i hope you guys enjoyed you holiday love you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Well, I had a good christmas despite the blizzard. :) I love you sarah! I just thought I'd let you know that. Thank you for everything that you and Curtis do for me.

I love you too Robyn.

<3

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Beverlynne said...

Sorry to hear you were affected by the blizzard. I was wondering why you didn't go. I know you were looking forward to going home for x-mas. What's going on the end of January in Vegas?
Are Rachel and Joshua moving so soon? I thought they weren't moving until April.

Jeff bought me cutco knives years and years ago. They are still great and are my favorite kitchen knives.
The pictures are great. Robyn looks like a sweetie!
love ya,
Aunt Beverly

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

I'm pretty sad that you guys didn't make it. I have Curtis, I bought him the wall paper, he will start receiving it the end of January, i still haven't sent out the December one, i just keep forgetting. Sorry :( Love the pictures!

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home