Sunday, October 15, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I'm TWO!!!
- yeah i dont know why it's upside down but rachael ...
- New home
- here are some more oics of robyn. i love black an...
- thought this was a sweet pic of mom and robyn!
- Queen defender of the morning!
- Hey everyone we heard from Samantha last night! S...
- I need baby pic's
- Robyn has finally arrived. 6lbs 2oz 18in long. h...
- 15 hours versus 2 hours!!





4 Comments:
That looks so cute for a boys room. I love the theme you guys are doing. Elliot must love all the colors. Man, you're a head of us when it comes to painting rooms. You guys are doing great.
Josh says, "Maxda6? Sweet! That's a nice car."
9:45 PM
i am so glad you guys found a car. i was hoping to see eliott in his new room:( i am looking forward to seeing you guys in november. do you know when you are coming out? maybe i will make a cake for you becca for your birthday. too bad racheal wont be there. what is your favorite kind of cake?
10:51 AM
Nice job with the painting. You can come to my house anytime to paint the den!
Finally heard from Samantha. It's not much but it's something. Check the blog.
10:18 PM
I have two words for you. That is awesome. :}
Can't wait to see you three sluggs in a few weeks!
<3
11:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home