I'm TWO!!!





Emilee is now two years old. I can't believe that she is getting too big so fast. She is the smartest little kid, and so beautiful. I'm starting to see a lot more of me in her. :) We are so excited to see Emilee with her lil' sister. We are excited to see Bethany and how close she'll look and act like her big sister.
Here are some pictures of Elora's/Emilee's birthday party with Josh's brother. Elora's birthday is 2 days before Emilee's so we did them together. We're gonna have another one this Sunday with Mom and our fam.

4 Comments:
Congradulations Emilee! I can't wait for Elliot to grow up.
5:48 AM
Congradulations Emilee! I can't wait for Elliot to grow up.
5:49 AM
I can't believe how stinkin cute she is! She is starting to look like you Rachael, congrats!! And I love you both.
10:00 AM
HOLY COW!!! She's so big! I can't wait to see you guys in December. That's if I can still make it. I hope you're doing good.
happy birthday emilee
10:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home