Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Contributors
Previous Posts
- New home
- here are some more oics of robyn. i love black an...
- thought this was a sweet pic of mom and robyn!
- Queen defender of the morning!
- Hey everyone we heard from Samantha last night! S...
- I need baby pic's
- Robyn has finally arrived. 6lbs 2oz 18in long. h...
- 15 hours versus 2 hours!!
- All happening fast!
- Savannah ;o)


2 Comments:
sorry not upside down side ways!
12:34 PM
:) It's perfect. And I don't think that taking her picture every month is crazy at all. It'll be a great scrap book for her when she gets older.
Thanks for the picture. I'll try to get them done as soon as posible. I've gotta try to do them before Bethany comes cause I won't have time after-wards. I think she's gonna be early. :)
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home