Friday, January 05, 2007

Hey everyone



Christmas was pretty busy for us, as you know we flew to Las Vegas for the weekend, then Monday morning we flew back home, when we got home we picked up all the presents for Brads family and drove two hours to Pocatello. When we arrived everyone was getting ready to sit down for the Christmas dinner, we just barely made it. After dinner Brad's family and Nate's wife family sat down in the living room while the priesthood holders blessed little Shay. After that Brad and I opened up our presents. We got a toy phone, a little turtle that vibrates and sings, some books, blanket, and a little outfit for Elliot, Brad and I got some $$$, stuff for our 24 hour emergency kit, some awesome sleeping bags, and body wash.

For some stupid reason we didn't take any pic of us while we were their, I'm kinda bummed, these are the only pic I can find. My favorite one is him sticking his head out from his little toy. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

how did he get himself into that position. very amusing. i cant wait until robyn does goofy things like that! is he walking yet? robyn hasnt even sat up yet on her own. she leans forward and then falls on her face. she is only four and a half months though, so we will give her time i heard they dont sit up until 6 months.

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

It's actually kinda funny, he likes to get in their all the time, but one day he stood up and got his face in one of the little holes where he puts his legs in. Actually the don't sit up all by themselves until there at least 8 months.

1:58 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the picture with elliot's head in the leg hole. ah hah....i LOVE it!

<3

:]

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home