Ouch!

Today Josh, finally took me 4-wheeling ;o). The last time he took him was in October...I understand why he din't want me to go 4-wheeling (because it's dangerous, and his bike is way too fast for me), but today he borrowed a friends bike, and my friend, her cousin, and another one of Josh's friends went to Nellis Dunes. They are cool, mostly because they're 15min from our house.
Johnny and Ashley hung out with us Friday night, and just stayed over, because we wanted to leave early this morning. I'm greatfull they stayed and took care of Savannah. They rock!
I had a lot of fun, but Josh was right about his 4-wheeler. Holy Cow! that thing is fast. The only other 4-wheeler I rode was a little 250; Josh's bike is a 500 WOW...I took it really easy, because I didn't want to die! Josh says I did okay, and that he was proud of me. He was a little worried, but so was I so it's not like I went "Balls-to-the-Wall" or anything. However, I did have a little accident. I didn't fall off or anything, but I went over the wrong side of a "Switch-back". I thought it was a hill, nope ;o). Anyway, when I landed I almost crashed, but was able to hang on. I did hit my knee on the side of the 4-wheeler. Some how I was able to put a gash in my knee, without putting a hole in my pants? Go figure...Here is a piture of my ouwee...It dosen't hurt as bad as my body does, from ride on all the "Whoops" (lots of small hill in a row). I'm going to sleep good tonight.
I'm greatful Josh took me out. It's been a while since we did anything like that. I'm also greatful, that Heavenly Father was watching out for us today...;o)

1 Comments:
That looks like it hurts!! But i'm glad you had fun with your hubby, doing things such as 4-wheeling, hiking, biking, and other activities help your relationship, you bond more!! Love ya tons. Can't wait to see you and savannah.
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home