Friday, June 30, 2006

11 Days


i am so excited. in 11 days i get to see robyn again! i made this painting of her name with a jungle leaves font. i think it looks ok. i had fun doing it though. i want to paint other things now. i did it to match a bedding set sherry found on the internet. its so awesome. so what is everyone planing for the 4th of july? we will probably just have a bbq and go to the park and watch fireworks. i dont know if you all know or not but the 4th of july is my favorite holiday. i dont really know why but i just love the time. oooo swimming sounds so fun right now. its like 81 degrees here. i need to get a maternity swim suit. i wonder how much they cost. i have only seen 2 peices. o well enough of my gibber gabber. love you all and hope you have a safe independence day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drummdown said...

I have seen one peice pathing suits but they never fit right in all the areas, if you know what I mean. The best kind are the two peices. They're more like tank-keenies and more modest then the one peices.

I love the bed room set Sherry found. I love the gerafs. They're my favorite. We are sticking with the fairy theme for both our girls. They will be sharing a room when Bethany is able to sleep throw the night. Until then, she'll be in our room.

It's only 81 over there. It's over 115 here. I love it though and Emilee loves the water too.

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to say I love the bed set too ;o) okay I did help you find it ;o) Are you guys going to get it?

I'm not sure what we're going to do on Tuesday, the 4th. I definatly want to go some where...I bought Savannah the cutiest 4th of July outfit, and I want to show her off ;o) I also want to see some fireworks....

Love ya

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home