Heh heh!!
The same with the Crooks blog too, I actually posted something today on the crook blog saying it's been five days since anyone posted anything. And then I was going to go on the Sellers blog and say the same thing, but Sherry beat me to it. :) Thanks.
Here is what's new with us. Brad is getting a raise with his contractor, he's not working for the government yet but he's getting a raise and thats all we care about. I will be going back to work next week working for three to four hours, and I will have Elliot with me. Elliot can smile now and it's the cutest thing ever!! Anyway love ya tons.

4 Comments:
That's awesome...Elliot is smiling now...enjoy it only gets cuter ;o)
9:24 PM
I know it's cute when he smiles but it's just gas. Just wait 'til he smiles cause you're funny (or funny looking) :P
But it is cute to see him smiling, no matter what the reason.
11:16 PM
I thought it was gas too, but it wasn't, he actually smiled! I was playing with his mouth and making funny sounds and he smiled, I did it like 5 times and each time he smiled. And brad puts his feet on his mouth and rubs it and he smiles there too. Its soo cute.
12:03 PM
how old is he now? i know they smile at that age. until you bring him in for picture. the parents get upset when they decide not to smile. and then its all of a sudden my fault. o well he's a cutie.
6:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home