Sad...
Okay, I'm going crazy...Josh has been out of town since Monday. He left me for a bunch of boys in the mountains of Utah...go figure ;o( Actually, he went to Boys Scout Camp this week up at Camp Thunder Ridge. He comes home sometime on Saturday...I wish today was Saturday ;o(
I've already booked a hotel room in Logan for July 14-16th. We're going to leave on the 17th (Monday). I'm glad we're going to be stay for so long. I can't wait to spend time with the whole Crook family (espically the newest member, Elliot). We're going to be staying at the Super8. I looked into the hotel that Brad's family is staying at, but the Super8 was cheaper ;o)
I'd post some really cute pitures of Savannah, but Josh took the camera to Camp, and of course now that I don't have the camera, she is doing all this cute stuff. She's starting to sit up by herself now. Of course I have to have the boppy around her, but she is able to balance for longer, and longer pierods of time...I can't believe how fast she is growing. I went shopping with a friend of mine from church yesterday, and bought a bunch of cute clothes for her from Carter's and Oshgosh. I bought all 6-9months clothes thinking she could grow into them. When I got her home, I tried one of the outfits on ;o( It looks like she'll only be able to wear them for a few months before she can't fit them any more...By the way, those of you in Vegas...Carter's and Oshgosh in the outlet mall are having a huge 50-70% sale right now ;o)
Well I better get going...sorry I wrote so much...I'm lonely...I miss Josh!...Is it Saturday YET?

1 Comments:
Dont worry sherry, you'll make it, just keep yourself busy and the days will get shorter! Plus you have that cute little angel with you to keep company. Anyway, see ya next month. Oh and Brad and I decided to rent a car it'll be way cheaper.
12:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home