Thursday, June 22, 2006

New hair cut!


Hey everyone! I just thought I'd post a picture of me and my new hair cut. You can't really see it, but this is it! :) Sarah took this picture of me. Isn't she awesome! She works wonders on my face in photoshop. :) ah hah I'm having fun here in Colorado Springs. I'm meeting a lot of cool new people and I'm already breaking hearts. :) just kidding mom. I'm not really that interested in anyone up here. There is this adorable kid named Ross up here though. He's got blue eyes, black hair, and he's about 6.4" or something like that. He's skinny like Curtis to, and he seems to like the same general music as me. I haven't really gotten the chance to really talk to him on account-a- we are both shy people. He's more shy than me. Sad to say.
Anyway...I'm way siked to see Elliot, David, and the rest of the family. I hope I'll be able to make it to vegas. I love you all and I miss you deeply...Truely! Sherry is the only one that calls me! I love you sherry, thanx a million!
I've been thinking about families a lot lately also. I want a family of my own, but I can wait until the lord tells me it's time. I want to make sure it's the right one and that we are both ready. enough of this chitter chatter. I love you all intensely! <3 <3 <3 xoxoxo

p.s Excuse the towel please. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

Finally!!! It only took you like two weeks to post something, I've been dying out here woundering how your doing and all. I'm glad your having fun, it makes me want to move up there also, so whos this kid huh? He better not be one of those "one uppers" like your old boyfriend (matt) anyway love ya tons.

4:23 PM

 
Blogger Drummdown said...

Yeah, what Rabecca said. And he better not be f*g like the otherone either. J/k :)

Wow, Tracey. You look beautiful. I know you till think you have a problem on your face, but I know that even if Sarah didn't "photoshop" you... You would still be the beautiful Tracey you've always been. I wish that you would be more confident and STOP using photoshop on yourselft. Tracey... I really don't know how I can convince you that you are gorgious. Maybe if everyone else can tell Tracey what we all see, she might get it. Hopefully.

Anyway, this guy seems really cute. Tall and skinny with blue eyes. :) That's how the keepers look like. :) Is he a return Missionary. Not that it matter or anything. Just cureous

11:52 AM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Well, This guys name is Ross. We have a lot in commen. He's got black hair and that's what I love the most. He's not an RM. He's been inactive for a while and he's been coming back to church for about 4 months or more. But he is really spiritual. I don't know if anything is going to happen. He's 25 so he probably thinks I'm too young. I don't even know if he knows how old i am. He's really quiet and shy and that's how I am to so it's been making things a little difficult. We'll see. Love ya all and If you have any questions just ask.

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home