Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Okay... Okay!!!






I decided to post up so people can't say I don't write anything. I guess we don't go back and check what other people say to others posts.

I'm really excited about tomorrow (the 22nd). We get to see the baby and find out the sex. I don't really know what we're going to call the baby if it's boy. Bethony for sure if it's a girl though.

I love you guys and I love how big the family is getting. It's gonna be weird when all our nieces and nephews start calling me Aunt Rach. I think that's when it'll really start hitting me. Man... we're getting old.

Here's a few pictures of the Drumm's. Emilee is 17 months old in these pictures. She is now 20 hitting 21 on the 1st of July. :) As you can see she loves shoes. No matter whose shoes they are. She also loves baby's. Especially her little cousin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I read the commet box. I read ALL the comment boxes, but no one has posted in a while...check the logs ;o)

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

I love em!! The pictures are just too cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting. Hey I left a comment for rachael on what you said about Elliot having gas. Man I cant wait to see everyone next month!@!

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home