Sorry It's been a while!

Well, i have been really busy lately trying to get tracey settled. She is doing really well by the way. making lots of friends! Robyn we found out that she has a very very high chance of being normal! we find out about the cyst july 11. we will see everyone in logan for the Elliotts blessing. You have to let me take pics of him becca! I am so thrilled to see him. by the way we are changing Robyn's middle name to Verena! There, the tradition may continue. we really werent doing for the tradition it just happened that way! It's 3 months from today. I cant wait 3 months is along time. I am already having a hard time breathing. not to mention the 4 different flights of stairs i have to climb a million times a day! granted they are only 6 or 7 steps each, but its hard. And it's going to be a long hot summer. i was thinking of getting a small pool but i think the water out of the hose is way to cold to sit in. i just have to hangout in the basement most the day! I am still working a few hours a week and tracey starts with me on Monday. I think she will like it. i was teaching her how to shoot an adult or teen yeasterday and she shot one of me i look terrible but i am posting it so you can see my belly. some time soon i wanted to dress nice and have her take one of me while i am somewhat cute. i feel very unsexy! Its actually quite sad. i cry alot. becca i am so glad that elliott is doing good he looks so adorable. i just want to bite him and kiss him. ok not bite him just kiss him. your not going to let me see him now are you! I think he looks like you both. well i think i have done all the complaining that needs to be done. Racheal you better let me know what you having. i am going to be expecting you call today! love you guys!
P.S. I look like mom when she was younger, huh? By the way i already gained 24 lbs. The doctor said its the milk. i am drinking to much so he told me to drink skim. it's actually not that bad!

5 Comments:
Sarah, you look great! You just feel yucky...remember..."This too shall pass."
Love ya ;o)
11:33 AM
Awwwe....I can't wait to see your belly in person so I can rub it!! Why do you cry? Dont be sad, this should be the best time in your life. I totally cant wait to see you!! Love ya tons.
12:09 PM
your hott! Stop worrying! :) I tell you all the time. teh heh
5:22 PM
Wow, I can't believe you only have 3 months left. Robyn... :) Your family is becoming complet. That's how I felt when we had Emilee. Our family just keeps getting stronger. The more, the marrier. I love that we all can share this awesome experience in having a kid.
Don't worry about the emotional time that you are going through. We all were there. It's just the hormons and it will pass. I'm get it still, but I know that we are creating something beautiful and we gotta remember that. Sometimes when I get really bab heartburn all day and all I can think about is that, "this really sucks!" It's still a beautiful thing.
You ARE Beautiful :) And you do look like mom :)
11:39 AM
36 to 40 pounds is a healthy weight to gain during pregnancy when you add up everything going on with your body (baby weight, water weight, extra blood volume, extra body tissue, "brown" fat, etc...). So don't worry about your weight. Pregnant women aren't fat, they're pregnant and beautiful!!!!
10:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home