Sunday, June 25, 2006

Journals

Okay, I know I should have started my journal like forever ago, but I didn't...so I'm trying to hand write one now. It's so hard, because I want to give the back story first...so far I have 3 pages, my hand is alread hurting, and I "just arried in Pocatello the day before we got Savannah". It's not like I'm giving super details, but holy cow...if you haven't started a journal for your kids yet....START NOW ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Rabecca still does an online diary thing. We printed out all of her old diary entries, and filled a huge binder with them. We are hoping to do the same with this new journal for Elliot. Me, I have not written in my journal for a long time, but I have four or five books full of journal entries. The last entry I think I wrote about me proposing to Rabecca. Apparently there is something else that occupies my mind now. Thanks for reminding me to wrtie in my journal.

Here is a link to her diary if you want to check it out:
Beccas diary

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about typing my journal, but you loose something, that the handwritten journals have...it's hard to explain ;o)

I did consiter typing beause I type way better than I write ;o)

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home