the good looking guy, Ross

Sooooo for all of you who have been bugging me about pictures of Ross...here they are. He's pretty good looking...I know. :) We are only hangen out for now. oh yeah...guess what. He's related to COLLIN WARBURTON! is that crazy or what. They are second cousins and his mom and Collins mom e-mail each other all the time. I told Ross that I used to date Collin and we both think it's a little wierd. I hope that doesn't put a damber in our relationship. It doesn't help that he's 6 years older than me. He probably thinks I'm a little kid. I don't care. we have a TON in commen. Anyway I love you all.

6 Comments:
Hey good catch girl!! he's a cutie! But Brad has my heart!!
11:33 AM
I still don't know if I've caught him yet. We're just hanging out and talking. That's it. But I like him a lot. I really really do.
8:26 AM
Whoa Baby! Man if only I was single and a couple of years younger...(just kidding...I love Joshua way too much) Love ya
2:08 PM
Well, I'm not sure about him being related to Collin. He's "pretty" weird. j/k I just have to think of it like he's related to Mallory. :)
Yeah, 6 years is a big gap, but no one cares about age anymore. If your mature and he's mature... Spiritually too... age isn't a factor. Unless you act younger. Then that's just anoying. But I think your getting there. Not entirely mature yet, but you're definately taking BIG steps in the right directions. :)
I love you Tracey. It's great to hear you're doing so well.
1:53 PM
(I just read what I said)
I didn't mean that you were anoying. I was refering to BOYS. They're the ones who mature so much slower then us. Maybe 6 years is something to shoot for even if this one doesn't work out. :) j/k
1:56 PM
Thanx guys. I knew what you ment rachael. I don't think he thinks that I'm annoying or I act too young. (I hope)
well, we've talked about the age thing. We both think it's different but we don't care because we have fun together and we share pretty much all of the same interests. So we are doing good and we can't seem to get enough of each other. :)
8:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home