Monday, July 03, 2006

Emilee and I are getting so big!





I can't believe how big Emilee is getting. Soon she is going to be a big sister. We're having another girl. Which I already knew. I have pictures of the ultrasound but I can't load them on this laptop for some strange reason, so you'll have to wait to see them when I get a chance to put them on a different computer. Here's some pictures of Emilee and me. I know you'll think I don't look that big... but trust me. I'm showing a lot faster this time. I didn't look this big (showing) until 6 months. I'm about 4 1/2 months in this picture. But I'm not worried about the weight. I'm exercising everyday like I should. Nice and easy. I do a lot of walking too.

Here is a picture of Emilee and Lauren too. Emilee is trying to comb her hair and talk on the phone at the same time. J/K :) They love to play on the bed. They're still learning how to jump. It's so much fun to watch them try to do things like that. Emilee is getting real close. She gets off the ground but not real high.

The other one is Emilee's other Grandpa. She loves Grandpa Drumm. He's a fun character. (If you haven't already met him) And he spoils her a lot. They came in May for a couple of days.

I can't wait to see all of you guys in a couple of weeks. It's gonna be a blast. Oh, and the Family Reunion will be fun to. See ya then!

3 Comments:

Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

oh my goodness! I missing her grow!!! I miss you guys so much! I am definately looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! I love you!

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

You look great Rachael!! Dont worry about the weight, I still have 15 pounds on me that I need to lose :( But its worth it everytime I see Elliot.

11:31 AM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

I can't believe how much I'm missing! She's getting so big. You are still small rachael...but I'm sure you've gotten a little bit bigger sence then. I love you and Can't wait to see you!

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home