Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July!





Here are some recent pictures, as you can see we did a lot these past two weeks, we wen't on a 2 hour hike to the wind caves, went to the cruise in with Brads parents, saw some good fireworks, and gave Elliot his first Mohawk!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we do something fun like hiking when we get to Logan too?

10:10 AM

 
Blogger Drummdown said...

Aww :) Brad looks so cute holding Elliot. I'm glad that you guys had lots of fun. We saw all the fire works in the whole valley. The West-Side won by a long shot. Much more fire works and kept going through the night. It was beautiful.

Josh forgot to get fireworks like I asked but some poeple gave us theirs cause their baby was too scared of them. :) So, the boys had lots of fun blowing them up. (Josh, Jacob, and Dave) Lauren Emilee and Alaura was a fraid of them too. It was so cute. Mom, Bev and Alexa was their too. And two of Bev's friends with their dog. Emilee has a "love hate" kind of a relationship with dogs. :) We all had a blast.

Sorry, we didn't get pictures. That would have been awesome to show you the valley all light up like it did. I'll try to remember next year. OH!! I'll take pictures of the 24th of July Celebration. Thats always great.

Love you Breccet. Got a new name for you guys, now that it's not just Brecca anymore. :)

1:35 PM

 
Blogger Brad said...

I just wanted to let you know that where I am standing is the origin of that spring, and it sprung right in the middle of the trail. It wasn't there two years ago. We had to cross it to continue on our hike.

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

hey becca did you make that shirt. its way cute. tracey and i were admiring it.

12:39 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

ADORABLE!! I can't wait to see him!

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home