Tuesday, July 11, 2006

no more cysts

we went to the ultrasound and she is doing great!! no more worries. she weighs 3lbs 12oz. i guess thats good! we are so excited for this vacation and excited to take pics of Elliott. it will probably be the last vacation for awhile. i am hoping we can come to vegas next summer. so i am regisitered at jcpenney.com if you guys want to get us anything cause they can send it straight to our house. i am also going to register at target. my baby shower is going to be on august 12th or the 19 i havent decided. i hope everything is going well for everyone! i painted some artwork for robyn's room i will have to take a pic and put it on the blog. they are kinda corny but fun. well love you guys tons and i will see you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

I'm getting way excited, I'm kinda bumbed that we can't spend anymore time with eachother :( sniff sniff. You guys can bring what ever you want, anything!

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on the clean bill of health...by the way we're taking Savannah to the temple on Aug. 19th ;o( I really wish you all could be there...

2:31 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

HERAY!!! She's gunna be normal...or so we think. :-D teh heh I'm really happy for you!

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home