Saturday, July 22, 2006

I LOVE YOU!!!

I know this post is a little late, but seing how no one else has posted sence the 14th I thought I would.

I LOVED seing all of you this past weekend. I miss all of you already. I still get a little home sick in Colorado but I love it there. I fell in love with the place.

I loved seeing Elliot. He's so adorable. He looks just like his daddy. Becca and Brad are going to make great parents. I am so gratefull that I was born into this amazing family. I cherish you all.

I LOVE YOU!!!

<3

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

Thanks Tracey, Brad and I are trying to put a video together of my labor, hopefully we can post it, and make DVD's to send out to everyone. I'll post some pictures up too.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

please do! I'd love to see them. I miss you!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home