Savannah and Mayor Oscar Goodman
Okay, I finally have something worth posting. Today Joshua and 2 of his co-workers were nominated for "Team of the Quarter". They got all this cool stuff ($100 to Outback, a paid day off, a really cool crystal paper weight) and they got reecognition at the City Council today. It is broadcasted on the local chanal 2 here (we taped it & he gets a copy on DVD).
Anyway, when they guys went up, someone metioned that 2 of them had their wives with them and a "little one" (Savannah). They told us to come up. As I was walking up there the Mayor asked if he could kiss the baby (how cliche). Of course I let him. Well here is the funny part. As I was bring Savannah back close to me, she wobled and hit me in the mouth; since I was smiling she got me in the braces. Well of course it made her cry, but the funniest part was everyone thought she was crying because the Mayor kissed her. It was really cute.
Anyway that was Savannah's first Television debut. We'll show everyone ;o)
By the way. My trip to Colorado was awsome! I love Sarah and Curtis's house. Tracey is going to have a blast out there. I also let Sarah and Tracey tell a hair salon how to cut my hair and now I have this really cute hair cut. It looked good on T.V. today too. I've been parting my hair on the side and I tried to curl it myself...just so you know I've been keeping up what you guys told me to ;o)
I love you all ;o)

2 Comments:
Tell Josh congradulations! I hope he really enjoys that paper weight. One time the contractor company came to give a little luncheon presentation, and they offered us free gifts to entice us to stay. At the end of this really boring presentation they gave us our free gift. A money clip. YAY!
5:32 AM
Did the money clip come with any money ;o)
At least Josh is getting a free day off paid.
6:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home