Friday, June 16, 2006

Our 9th Anniversary




Okay today is Joshua and my 9th wedding anniversary ;o) I got Josh a new ipod w/otter box (his broke about 4 months ago, and he doen't have a radio in his car; it's been killing him); and Joshua got me this awsome mothers ring! He got it a Ben Bridges...so you know it cost a fortune ;o) I'm attaching 3 pictures...One is of our beautiful baby girl Savannah, in case you didn't get it in the email I sent a few days ago. The next one is of my outfit and hair for tonight. We went out to dinner at a nice restaurant once Josh got home. The hair part is mostly for Sarah and Tracey. When I was in Colorado they talked me into getting my hair cut into layers; and they helped me learn how to curl it. I wanted them to know that I was still doing it ;o)...And the last one is of my gift Josh gave me tonight.

The funny story is I gave Josh his ipod & otter box yesterday, partly because I new he needed it and partly because I wanted him to know how awsome of a gift I got him, so he'd know he'd really need to put some effort into my gift (and not just get me a new vacuum cleaner). So he only had after work today to get me something nice. Talk about waiting until the last minute...

I think everything worked out...what do you guys think? ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

You look great sherrt!! And that ring rocks!! And of course Savannah is as cute as ever, oh!! There goes elliot, he's hungry, anyway love ya tons!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

Sorry for the late comment, but it sounds like a good anniversary. Congrats!

I always poo poo out on anniversaries, and do minimal gifts and a small date. Mostly because we can't afford the nice presents like ipods and mothers rings.

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home