I am soooooo excited!!
Tracey and sherry are coming tomorrow and i am so excited i can spit! i still havent decided what to do but its gunna be rad! so everyone pray for them because we want them to get here safely! well i just wanted to say how excited i am. i hope brecca get their internet hooked up soon so i can see more pics of elliott! by the way we might change robyn's name! nothing seems to fit. i am open to any sugestions. i will also be putting a pic of me and my tummy as soon as tracey gets here to take it of me. i cant do it myself:) love ya'll!

3 Comments:
I like the foreign names like Sonya, Tahlia, Sophia, and Quanisha.
I caught myself thinking, "As long as Sherry is driving instead of Tracey then they will be just fine......Nevermind they are screwed either way!"
I am using my work computer to post this.
12:38 PM
Just for the record! Tracey and I made just fine. Although it took us 14 hours to get there...I have to pee a lot ;o) We had a blast! I love spending one-on-one time with my family!
9:51 PM
I loved robyn, but I know how you mean it just doesn't fit. That's why we changed Emilee's name from Haylie (a name I picked out years ago).
I like Michelle. Josh said he'll never use it. So, it up for grabs. Just don't use Bethany. If you do... there'll be two cusins named that. (if it's a girl) We find out on the 22nd of June.
10:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home