Here is the new update!
Today Brad and I went to the doctors, and they strapped my belly up with two censors for my contractions and the baby's heart beat to see how he's doing. It was so cute, when the nurse strapped me up Elliot apparently didn't like where she put it because he started to punch that little device, you actually heard the punch noises, and saw the device move up or down, Brad and I had a kick with that. My midwife came in and changed the position of the two devices (she knows where Elliot is) after she did that Elliot was awake and moving all over the place. It was actually pretty fun hearing his little heart beat go up and down when he moves. She says the baby is happy and very healthy!! She also asked if I wanted to be induced on Monday, so we made an appointment. Brad and I are hoping he wants to come this weekend, but if not, definitly on monday.

2 Comments:
awwwww....i wish I could have been there. :( I can't wait till he comes. good luck and I miss you guys
10:43 AM
I heard being induced hurts like Heck, but we don't want him in there too long. Maybe he's lazy and doesn't want to come out...;o)
7:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home