Tuesday, May 16, 2006

please fast with us!

so i went to the doctor today for a check up and to talk about the ultrasound. The doctor said everything looks good except Robyn has a cyst in her brain. he said it isnt anything to worry about because they sometimes go away but that she could get more. so what mom and i are doing is I would like everyone to fast for her this sunday so that she will be healthy and it will go away. i will also get a blessing that night. please pray for her. Becca i thought you knew he was going to come late? If so why are you freaking out. mom said that the doc was willing to induce you, but you didnt want to. he could be out if you really wanted him to be. dont wait too long because you can have a really big boy and it would hurt more. well i am so excited for you and i am praying for you. my doc said alot of women who do the bradley are diapointed because they have high expectations. thats what it sounds like with you. you want it to go perfect but you never know what could happen. i love you guys and pray it goes the way you want it. just remember it sucesful if you all go home together.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Just to let you know, I have requested my family to fast this weekend. I told them basically the same thing You told us. It sound like you are not too worried.

5:51 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

I'm not too worried about being dissapointed when I do the Bradley method, because I already know it will hurt. But the idea of being prepared, and doing everything I can to make it not hurt as bad as it would have been if I wasn't prepared. I just want to do it naturaly, and this method looks like the best. We'll see when I'm done. :)

But we will fast for you, I dont know what I would do If I found out about the cyst! We will pray for you Sarah. I love you soo much!

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

Thank you so much! I am not worried about it but I am scared at the same time. we will see i guess right!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

I'll definately take part in the fast. I'm sure the lord will bless her. He loves you guys and so do I.

9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah...count Joshua and I in for the Fast on Sunday...and try not to worry too much...everyting will work out the way the Lord want's it too....I love you guys ;o)

10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home