Discouraged
So my friend Julie can't drive up to colorado with me because she can't take the time off for work. :( KRIPES! I don't mind driving up by myself, I'm just so scared. I'm so scared that I'll have a nervous brake down while I'm on my way up there. I'll probably think to myself, "Oh crap, did I miss the exit? Did I go too far? Maybe I took a wrong turn?" But if someone goes with me I'll feel more confident in myself. If any of you know of anyone who would be interested in driving up with me....please let me know. I'm getting VERY scared. Everyone tells me that I'll be fine. They don't KNOW that. They are only guessing. I get scared when I'm by myself. Expecially on long trips where I have NO IDEA where I'm going. Heaven Help ME PLEASE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home