Going back
So this morning I decided to go back to work part time. I can't handle this anymore, staying home all day waiting for him to come out is killing me!!!!! And anyone who knows me well, knows I am very impatient, especially if he hasn't come yet and his due date was yesterday!! As you can see I am getting a little bumbed out about this whole thing. Today we are going to church late and leaving a little bit early before sacrament, because I do not want to hear all these people saying "oh you poor thing" or "you haven't gone yet?" or "when are you due? wasnt it yesterday?" I just cant do it, it will make me more mad and I want to be able to feel the spirit!! Anyway, there you go now you know how I feel about him coming late.

3 Comments:
Hey becca. I'm sorry to hear that little Elliot hasn't come yet. That would probably frustrate me as well. He'll come. Today I bet! :) Just be patient the lord knows when the best time will be. I love ya and take it easy.
10:37 AM
Maybe you should do a lot of walking...I know that when Mom was late with Tracey...Grandma Ross took her to Curcus Curcus and they eat at the buffet then walked around a lot and that pushed Mom into labor...So try eating a huge meal only a pregante woman could eat and then take good long walk ;o) See what that does ;o)
10:17 PM
Sherry thanks for the advice but I have been doing EVERYTHING I can. For the last 2 weeks I have been taking the bus, walking everywhere I can. We haven't put gas in the car for a month and it's only at a half a tank! Thats how much we walk. Brad and I have been having sex everyday, sometimes even TWICE!! I have been moving a whole lot around the house too, cleaning out the closets, and the cupboards. I havent cleaned under neath the fridge yet, but thats on my to do list. :) Aunt Beverly told me the healthier you are the longer he's in there, so I blame this on Brad! :) heh heh, he's the one always telling me to eat right and take good care of myself. I love him. We'll see what happens in the next few days.
11:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home