Thursday, May 25, 2006

He's Finally Here!!!






After 15 ½ hours of labor little Elliot is finally here! He weighs 8lbs 4oz and 21 ½ inches long. We have tons of pictures and we also have it on film, but for right now here are a few pictures.
When we get the internet back in our house we will have more pictures.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

he is so cute! i almost cried with the fist pic. i cant wait until my turn comes! congrats! i love you guys!

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! He's so cute ;o)

10:00 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Wow...i don't even know what to say. All I can say is, "welcome to the family Elliot! you have wonderful parents." He is so adorable.

1:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Elliot looks a lot like Brad's Dad ;o)

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Drummdown said...

I think it a pregnant thing, because I did cry when I looked at the first picture. I love it. Rebecca and Brad... you guys are going to be sooooooo happy.

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home