Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Working from home...

Okay, I know it's been a while since I've created my own post...so here we go ;o)

I was just offered today a job working at home. I'll have to creat my own business as an Indepent Contractor Consultent. I'm still trying to think of a name is should be something like "_____ Consulting". Basically I'll be helping one of Joshua's cusins in CA who's a producer and director sell videos he's made with a really good marriage, family and child care theripest (Ronald Mah) I guess he's really big in CA but he goes all over America. He has a web site and Josh's cusin (Shane) owns the production company Fixed Earth Films.

We're just starting the ground work, and I'm a litlle over whelmed at the idea of being in business for myself, but if the product is good (which it sounds good so far); and the market for the product is good (which Shane say's is); then acording to Shane I have the potencial of making a lot of money. I told him I don't want to make a lot of money as much as I want to just help Joshua and take the burden off him a little.

I'm not going to jump into this without research & prayer...I try not to jump with my eyes closed, but I'm getting excited...

Let me know what you guys think? Check out Ronald Mah's web site ect...Also I'm looking for a good name for my new "company" ;o)...So far I have "SLC Consulting"..."SNJ Consulting"..."S & J Consulting"..."Helping Hands Consulting"...and "Angel Consulting"

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

any idea is worth a try. I like the helping hands consulting the best. You could also call it "consulting for people who are crazzy."

5:28 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

whats the web site called? I'll check it out. Sounds interesting.

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The web site is www.ronaldmah.com and fixedearthfilms.com

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home