What the doc says!
Well I went to the doctors today for my weekly visit! She tells me everything is normal and good, Elliot's heartbeat went up just a tab, but thats only beacause she was poking him and he got excited, she told me that means he's a very healthy baby. Also that I'm almost 3 cm, and that my cervix is thinning out. OH! He also dropped about an inch since last week. So good news for me!! :) She said to expect him to come a little late, maybe a couple days after my due date. But Brad and I new that already. Other than that, my blood pressure is normal, and I'm doing great!

2 Comments:
I am so happy to hear that. It makes me all giddy inside! He's going to be a stud!
8:18 PM
Make sure you call me as soon as you go into the hospital....Love ya ;o)
4:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home