Monday, May 08, 2006

Tracey's new fabulous dress


Sarah, This is the dress I was telling you about. You know, the one I bought at Forever 21. You can't really tell what it looks like, but you kinda get the idea. The colors are awesome! Now I only need to buy shoes to go with it.

Becca, do you remember that necklace? I think it's still yours. I don't particular like this necklace...but I needed something brown and that was all I had. :)

I can't wait to go to Colorado. That is all I think about. I can't even sleep at night because my mind is racing with thoughts of things I have to bring, things not to forget, stuff I have to do before I go, worrying that my car wont make it...that sort of stuff. :) I am way SIKED!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

i think it looks cute i cant tell. you look sad though you have such a cute smile i guess you didnt want it to distract with the dress! i talked to mom last night and she said she is really thinking about moving out here next year. how do you feel about it? love ya!

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

That dress is cute!! Yeah I totally remember that necklace! :) Mom's deciding to move to colorado? I'm glad, she needs to get out of vegas.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Thanx guys. I don't know how to pose for pictures. I need to learn how to smile. :) CHEEEEEEZE :-D teh heh I guess mom's moving to colorado. She needs a new beginning and Colorado would make a good start.

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracey a good way to remember everything is as you remember it write it down...As for your car make sure you take it some where to get a tune up and your tires checked and you should be okay...Did you still want to borrow my Dean Koontz book "Cold Fire" on CD for you trip? It's a 16 hour book and it's a really, really good one...How long is it going to take you to drive to Colorado? You might need more than one book ;o)

4:51 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Sherry I think it's only a 12 hour drive. a 16 hour book is more than enough :) I might not even get around to listening to it. If I can't finnish it, then I probably wont listen to it. But for just in case I do want to borrow it. I hope that's ok. You don't have to let me borrow it.

10:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me...this book is so good that you will sit in the car in the driveway for the last of the 4 hours....

10:15 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

ah hah I'll proably be too tired to sit in the car for another 4 hours. but if you say so. :)

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home