Its' a Girl!


well Curtis was right. we'll be having Robyn Olivia in September. here are a few ao the pics of her ultrasound. there is a shot of her scrony legs obviously from curtis, but i didn't put it on. it was funny the lady was all like what skinny legs she has. i just looked at curtis and we laughed. well thats what we've been waiting to here.

7 Comments:
Awww that is soo awsome! We will still be the only ones with a boy in the family, well until Rachel or Dawn finds out what they are having.
Her legs are scrony, will she ever be able to walk?
2:46 PM
I cant tell if her legs are scrony!! But i'm still excited for you, I remember the day when I found out we were going to have a boy!! I was excited for like 2 weeks!! :)
6:25 PM
Heavenly Father has sent down another priceless angel to fill our family with joy...Congrats ;o)
9:25 PM
Can anyone remember the time Rabecca watched Laurens Ultra Sound, and she was crying because she couldn't make out the shape? I do!
(Her legs are in the top picture. It's a side shot of her in the fetal postion with her knees up to her chin. The uterine wall cuts off the picture at her feet and ankles. That skinny thing that looks like a snake coming out of her belly is her left leg)
6:01 AM
there is a better shot of them but i didnt put them on i should though huh? all in favor say I!
11:10 AM
I wasn't crying! :p
Yes put more pic up!!!
12:47 PM
I ;o)
10:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home