Wow...
Hmmmm...This is very new to me. I feel so computer eliterate right now. I don't even know how to spell 'eliterate'. KRIPES. well, I guess I'll just have to keep you updated on everything that's going on. So here's what's going on with me........apsolutely nothing. :) besides school, work, and the gym I'm not really doing too much. I definately miss my beautiful family in Utah and Colorado. I need you!!!!

3 Comments:
Going to the gym huh? Trying to pump yourself up like Arnold!!! GRRRR!! I am so glad that you made it here! hopefully the excitement will spread like a virus. Herpes mostly.
5:28 AM
Me too, I hope a lot of people like it, I know I do!! Tracey tell everyone about it, and you better check it everyday!!! Love ya tons.
7:31 AM
hey tracey you made it! sweet! well i know there is much more your not telling us. what about you boytoy? how are things going in that category? well im excited to have you in here!
11:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home