Monday, April 17, 2006

sorry it's been a while!!

hey guys, i was so excited to see becca's pictures. you are so big. lookin ready to pop! not me, i am so far way. i am going to be 19 weeks this week. on May 2nd i can go in for my ultrasound. although curtis, bless his cute heart swears its a girl. finally get to find out what the heck i am having. i am still working part time. o yeah speaking of work, becca can you still print some tshirts for me? i know it will be hard for you so just let me know i have them already im just waiting for your ok. i didnt want to assume. it looks like you guys had an awesome Easter. i cant get curtis to do fun things like that with me. he's not big into traditions. fireworks dont excite him...unless he's the one making them! oh well when we have kids he'll have to be. thats what i am counting on. becca when are you due again? there is a wedding for curts cousin on May 12th in Manti. how for away is manti from logan. i want to see the baby if you have it by then. we arent sure if we are going to go or not. curtis has alot of friends in utah he wants to visit also. we hope to go up there. Also we probaby wont make it to the baby's blessing. i am not quite sure what is going to happen. when is it time to stop traveling? o well. love you guys and i miss everyone. i might just be talking to the crooks and sherry since noone else is on here. have a good one guys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

I want you guys to come up for the blessing though!!! They say you should stop traveling around 8 to 9 months, but it also depends on the travel. I was 7 months pregnant when I was in Las Vegas last, in Feb. I dont know about the t-shirts because this is my last week working! I have like 3 1/2 weeks left, and my due date is May 13th, but I'm praying that he will come early :). Sorry bought that. Maybe after I have the baby I can print your shirts.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

thats ok i think i waited too long i am sorry. i dont know what our traveling plans are or if they are for sure. i will talk to my doctor about it. i want to be able to go to everything.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Brad said...

Sorry Sarah, Manti is way far far away, like in the next galaxy or something.

5:59 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

yeah i checked on a map. i dont know what we are going to do yet. i know that we can travel up until the 34th week. also we have alot of expenses we didnt calculate. 25,000 we have to pay by the time the baby comes and that doesnt count if there are complications.
that is morgages, fixing the house, baby stuff, exc... so we might not get to travel at all, expense wise.

6:05 PM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

man...I can't wait to find out what your having? I hope it's a boy. That would be adorable!! I miss you and I hope I can make it for becca's baby blessing.

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home