send me pics
Hey everyone...I am making mom a scrap book for mothers day. please send me some pics of you. you can just email them or whatever you feel comfortable doing. I dont think scrapbooking is my thing but i want to try it. anyway love ya! I'll let you know what the baby will be may 2nd. we will probably name her Robyn! If it's a girl. we are going to make a jungle theme room whether its a boy or girl.

4 Comments:
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! We have tons, and since my secretary has nothing to do, because she is at home pregnant, I will ask her to email large formatted pictures to you, or we can send you a disk! With pictures!
5:30 AM
OOO can i be your secretary? And then secretly have an affair with me? That will be exciting!! heh heh. I'll make a disk, cause I hate email pictures. love ya tons (both brad and sarah)
7:30 AM
ok that sounds great but you have to do it soon i need them by friday! you would have to get them out to me by like today. sorry such short notice. i have to send them out to get printed because its cheaper and i have lots of pics to print. thanks guys. by the way you guys are so fricken funny!
11:28 AM
Hey Sarah. I don't really have any old pictures of me. I have a ton of pictures of me and david before he left for his mission though. I might have to scan all those. Maybe I'll do that today. I love you and I hope you are doing ok. I have to talk to you about the whole "boytoy" issue. Cuz there is no more "boytoy". It's a long story, So I'll call you. xoxo <3
9:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home