If you didnt know
In case you didnt know my family is coming from NY, and Arizona to Logan on July 16th. I have suggested the following things to do for our families so we can get an accurate head count on activities:
I'm glad everyone wants to do a little research on Logan, but let me tell you what is "kid friendly". I know we will get some free ice cream tokens for everyone.
1)There is the Cache Valley Fun park, it has a roller rink, laser tag, a bowling alley, pool hall, and best of all, it has a good sized indoor climbing land with little tubes that you can crawl through (like a large McDonald's, but without the ketchup stains). I think we will definatly do this.
2)You can go float the canal which is like the lazy river at Wet N' Wild but outdoors, and 30 min. long. A definate A++ in my book.
3)There is S&S, it has a small go-cart track, miniture golf, and four rides (it's developed by locals who make rides for Universal, and other theme park's).
4)If anyone is up for rock climbing we could rent some gear at the ORC (Outdoor Recreational Center), and have a friend of mine take us to a couple spots I know. The ORC will also rents out mountain bikes if you want.
5)Up the Canyon there is Beaver Lodge which rents out horse back riding (Sherwood Hills, where Rabecca and I had our wedding lunch does that also).
6)There is also Willow park which has a free zoo, so its suckier than Ross Park, it has three playgrounds, which are awsome, two volleyball courts, and a public pool with two water slides. It is not the park where we will have the BBQ, ours is covered, has the best volleyball court ever, and a playground.
7)There is also Hyrum Dam which I had fun at on an elders quorum trip, and Bear lake if you want the outdoor lake thing. Another option would be to rent a condo at Bear Lake for a night, and do jet skies the next day.
8)There are several canyons that you can camp in with a zillion camp grounds, fire is restricted in the summer, but hicking galore.
9)Lagoon is also an hour away.
10) there is usually some activity happening in or around Cache Valley in the summer also. Maybe you can make it for the State Harley Convention, but you will miss Cache Valley cruise in.
11) I also have a couple board games in mind, and we have 13 stadium seating theaters in the Valley.
12) Go cow tipping, and snipe hunting, star gazing, blah blah blah.
I want to post some pictures of these places so you at least know what they look like. As far as pricing goes you might have to research that because I just thought of this stuff off the top of my head.

2 Comments:
I like only the free stuff ;o)
10:12 AM
that sounds great brad!!
11:41 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home