Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cankles!!




Here are some more pic of me, as you can see my feet are like Sausages!! I also got 3 bug bites on my left toe.! :(
My co-workers thinks its funny that I dont look pregnant from the back, and then when I turn around I have this great big belly!!! heh heh :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

HOLY HANNAH!!! you look huge. when is he due again? i still just have a little pudge. you cant tell unless i wear maternity shirts. i dont have very many but the few i have and the ones bev let me borrow. i get depressed shopping. you probably know all about it.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

YEah he's getting big i know! I have 3 weeks left too, but I hear the last month you dont get big, and you dont eat much because there is know room. So we'll see.

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

the bottom picture of you is my favorite!

11:30 AM

 
Blogger TraceFaceTheGreat said...

you're adorable...that's all there is to it.

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home