Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Greatful


I just want you all to know how greatful I am to belong to this family. I love each and every one of my brothers, sisters, and their spouses! I'm excited to see how fast our family is growing. I know I wasn't the easiest sister to get along with; and I know that sometimes when we're all together we're not always the nicest family, but I know that we all love each other.

I've been thinking a lot about our childhood lately. As I watch Savannah grow and interact with her cousins I realize how much the Lord has been in our lives. I just wanted to tell all of you how much you mean to me...

Thank you for being my family ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Dont let Rabecca know your in love with me because she will be jealous and kick your A!

5:27 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

lol!! HEH HEH, sorry bought that sherry my husband has a big head.

Anyway, I think your a great sister!! And I'm soo excited for you and your new family, the lord will bless you with more children. :) love ya tons. And enjoy life with your little preciouse girl.

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home