Baby Blessing
Our baby blessing will be July 16th, the reason why we are having it that day is because Brad is having family from New York and Arizona comming up that month. So we decided to have it when they are here in Pocatello. We are making some plans for Saturday also, I will post that later when we know exactly what we're doing. Give me your input please. I want everyone to know when we're having it. So tell EVERYONE to read this post. We will also have a BBQ after the blessing.

1 Comments:
That sounds like fun...I love Brad's family, and I can't wait to see everyone. Josh and I are going to be Sealed to Savannah on Aug. 5th and have the blessing Aug 6th (we havn't made perminate plans but those are the days we'd like). I'll promise to come to your baby blessing if you promise to come to ours ;o)
8:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home