Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thanksgiving...


I know it's a little early to start thinking about Thanksgiving...but I'm just so exited about the idea that I can't keep it to myself...

I want to go to Colorado and spend Thanksgiving w/Sarah and Curtis. I'm trying to talked Josh into doing it and he's slowly warming up to the idea (it would be the first time without his family). We don't know yet if we'll fly or drive (we definatly want to have our own transportation once we're there). We're hoping to be there from the 18th-25th, but we'll see.

I love being a stay-at-home mom. I can get any vacation days that I want ;o)

Here is another picture of Savannah ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

i think its a really cool idea! of course. but just keep telling him how much fun you will have. skiing, eating lots of yummy food and oo oo sleeping in! he might like those things. everyone is welcome to come for thanksgiving we have plenty of room and we will have Olivia! or maybe Simon! we find out in a month or so.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Rabecca said...

Sounds like fun, we dont know what we're doing for thanksgiving yet but colorado sounds like fun :)

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Beverlynne said...

cute baby!

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home