This is just a FAMILY THING!
Dont worry about preditors trying to run our lives, this is totally safe as long as you make it safe. If you put your personal information out there then yes you should worry about it. But this is totally not like that. Its just a cute way for our family to write what they have been up to, Put cute pictures up, and just talk.
last night Brad was poking my belly then all of a sudden Elliot started poking back, it was so cute to watch! He's gettin stronger and stronger. Also this book that we are reading "husband coach childbirth" Is very interesting, I think Sarah you should read it. I'll send it out after Elliot comes. Everytime I read it I get more and more excited about delivering Elliot. I love the fact that Brad will be with me helping me out and coaching me to have this baby. Its actually romantic. It will be just me and Brad, and if something happens the doctor will be there to help. But I doubt anything bad will happen. (I hope anyway).
This weekend we will be in Pocatello, and I'll tell you more on what we did there when we get back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home