I think this is fun!!

So I'm here finally. It's going to take awhile getting use to the fact i can know what is going on in peoples lives without talking to them for hours and wasting my calling card! No, but seriously this will save me like $20 a year! So i am now 12 weeks and i will be 13 weeks on friday. We go back to the docs on Tues to let us know...actually i don't know why we have to go in every month. Anyway im gunna go. Curtis just got a really nice contract and we will be able to buy a new babay with it plus we need a car. He's been working really hard and we cant wait to go to vegas in april. i am shooting another wedding there. i should just buy my own personal jet and fly out whenever i want. So back to reality! i want to figure out how to put pics on here. I did it wow that was easy. This is obviously from the wedding. if anyone is interested. I have alot more where that came from!! Peace out G!

2 Comments:
Hey great pictures, but I think I put on some weight, maybe its empathy weight. It's also great that you are going to buy a baby with Curtis' new contract, we are getting our baby for free from the government.
5:26 AM
Hey you should totally send us some pictures!! We need more! Isn't this great? I think this is awesome! Love ya tons.
10:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home