Monday, March 20, 2006

I hate shopping

MAN!!! I spent forever shopping the other day and got like 2 things. You see i dont fit into my pants so i have to wear maternity pants already. I tryed to wear big pants but they make me look like a boy cause i have have chicken legs and no butt. so lilia sent me some pants she found that didnt fit her and so i wear those everyday. I am going back to work now and my black trousers bearly fit. i just cant get myself to spend 20 dollars on pants. those where the cheapest i found. and tops wooow dont get me started. i just look fat in everything. my stomache is trying to keep up with my chest. its losing by alot. Lilia is going to help me find stuff in vegas when i go up there cause i just cant do this on my own. she is also going to show me how to alter tshirts so they can be maternity. I want to buy some plain ones and have becca but cool stuff on them. i want an elvis one for sure and curtis wants a pet shop boys shirt. we will pay you becca! i have to see what i can really do with this whole altering thing first. anyway i am open to suggestions!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rabecca said...

I know how you feel Sarah, why do you think Brad wont let me get rid of any of my maternity clothes he says "so, your going to keep these clothes for the next 4 or 5 kids right?" But Brad isn't as tight with money as curtis is....actually he is, but I just dont care and buy them anyway :) heh heh. He gets mad at me at first, and then someone will compliment on my shirts or my wardrobe and I KNOW he likes that! :)

I can totally print some t-shirts, but you gotta hurry up, because I dont have a whole lot of time left! :)

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah...I've been thinking about how expensive maternity clothes are and I think you should go out and spend $200 on like 4 or 5 outfits that you can interchange with each other, giving you 8 to 10 different looks then just keep them like Becca said for the next 'however' many kids you have ;o)

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Sarah Rockwood said...

i have friends that are going to let me borrow their clothing. and its not really about the money for curtis more or less im worried about the money. i know we could probably afford it but i cant find things that i like or even that will fit me in 3 months.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home